- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Spa services on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
The Amaterra Restaurant at Mediterraneus Boutique Hotel offers a unique combination of Mediterranean and Costa Rican cuisine to create fine dining experience in a relaxing ambiance.
- Marie's Restaurant (Flamingo)
- Mariner's Inn Bar (Flamingo)
- Restaurant Pleamar (Potrero Beach)
- Restaurant Estero Azul for local fare and fresh local fish (Potrero Beach)
- Camaron Dorado (Brasilito area)
- The Happy Snapper (Brasilito area)
- Il Forno (Brasilito area)
Optional Tours & Activities
Swimming on site
Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Non Smoking rooms only.
- Children under 2 years old (sharing room with parents) stay for free (breakfast not included).
- Children 3 to 11 years old (sharing room with parents) have an extra charge of $25 per child + taxes, breakfast included.
- Maximum 2 children per room (sharing room with parents).
Or call 1-877-281-8515
Travel Agencies, after hours & weekends: