Westin Hotel Weddings and Honeymoon Packages
Toll Free: 1-877-281-8515
Or call 1-877-281-8515
Features & Amenities
This stunning vacation destination is situated in the one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches and lies across 2400 acres of resort luxury. The hotel’s comfortable and beautifully decorated Suites are centered around a lagoon-style pool, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and with spectacular ocean views.
Paradisus Playa Conchal is not just an All Inclusive hotel but a spectacular setting with great landscapes, a challenging 18-hole golf course, a selection of fine restaurants, a refreshing swimming pool and a spa with soothing treatments. The resort is located 45 minutes from Guanacaste International Airport.
- Outdoor swimming pool set in 20,000 sq. ft. of beautiful gardens.
- An exclusive Royal Service pool for adults only.
- Small children’s pool.
- An 18-hole golf course par 71 designed by Robert Trent Jones. ($)
- Spa and Health Club ($)
- Gym with modern work-out equipment.
- Four lighted tennis courts.
- Casino. ($)
- Flexible meeting space encompassing 5 meeting rooms.
- Tour desk ($).
- Car and bicycle rentals ($).
- Boutique and gift shop. ($)
- Laundry service ($).
- Babysitting service ($).
- Medical staff on-call 24 hours ($).
- 24-hour taxi service ($).
- Wi-Fi available in public areas ($).
Paradisus Playa Conchal has a fine selection of A La Carte restaurants featuring different cuisines to suit different palates, some of the cuisine options are Asian Fusion, Northern Italian and Mexican. For A La Carte Restaurants dinner reservations have to be made in advance at the hotel. Dress code applies for indoor restaurants: gentleman must wear pants, shirt and closed shoes; ladies are asked to dress for dinner, jeans are not allowed.
- Spices: Asian Fusion.
- Faisanela: Northern Italian restaurant.
- Hoyo 19: Selection of salads, barbeque and light menus.
- Mitra: international buffet restaurant.
- Spirula: snack shack for a lighter fare lunch.
- Caracola: located pool side, offers a la carte and buffet options
- Agave Azul: Mexican cuisine.
- Gabi Club: contemporary continental cuisine.
As well, the resort features 5 bars where guests can relax and enjoy a variety of cocktails and premium brand drinks.
- Lobby Bar
- Swim-up Bar
- Disco Bar
- Royal Service Pool Bar
- Theater Bar
- Camaron Dorado
- The Happy Snapper
- Il Forno
- Life-Enriching Classes: Cooking, sushi making, wine tasting, flower arranging, couple’s massage lessons, painting, Spanish lessons.
- Sports: Snorkeling, catamaran tour, scuba lessons in the pool, tennis classes ($), sailing, water aerobics, golf ($), water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer.
- Health Activities: Yoga, Tai-chi, Pilates, Kick-boxing, dance lessons, abs-class, nature walks, jogging, bird watching walks, bicycling tours, low impact aerobics.
- Entertainment: Every night the resort comes to life with spectacular evening shows. The professional dancing staff creates different ambiances in the hotel.
- Romantic activities: Tango classes, couples massages at the spa($), romantic dinner under the stars ($), sunset walks, Romance in Paradise themed day, honeymooners cocktail.
- Other activities: Sunset tour, Table games, pool table.
- Family Concierge exclusive: Swimming classes, bicycle tour, Spanish lessons.
- Kids’ Club: The Kids’ Club is designed for infants up to 4 years old and children from 5 to 12 years old. The club is supervised by professionals in a kids’ fun-filled friendly environment featuring two playgrounds, mini disco, table games, movies, eco-recreational walks, arts and crafts, video games room, children’s menu and kid-size nap areas and facilities.
Ahuia is one of the premiere spas in Costa Rica, offering a variety of treatments and massages designed to reenergize the body and stimulate the spirit. The Spa’s professional staff is trained to provide a unique Spa experience, and services provided include the following:
• Private, air-conditioned rooms
• Poolside massages
• Volcanic stone treatments
• Training at the Fitness Center
Garra de León is an oceanfront golf course with panoramic views and large greens, and it’s surrounded by 2,000 acres of tropical dry forest. This world-class golf course was designed by Robert Trent Jones II, and offers an 18-hole par 71 course.
*Golf is not included at Paradisus Playa Conchal.
- Check-in time is 3 PM - Check-out time is Noon
- Children stay free up to 2 years.
- Royal Service Suites are reserved for Adults Only.
- Pets not allowed.
- Dress Code at Paradisus Playa Conchal indoor Restaurants: pants, shirt and closed shoes for gentlemen; ladies should dress for dinner (no jeans).
- The all inclusive program includes accommodations, meals, snacks, open bar, night shows and non motorized activities. Services such as golf fees, spa treatments, purchases at the shops, laundry service, internet access and other services have an extra charge.